Wind energy courses offered at University Park include:
- AERSP 880 Wind Turbine Systems - Offered Online, Fall 2013
- AERSP 583 Wind Turbine Aerodynamics, Offered Online, Spring 2014
- AERSP 886 Engineering of Wind Project Development, Offered Online, Summer 2014
- AERSP 497C Wind Energy Engineering & Projects, Offered at University Park, Spring 2014
- EGEE 438 Wind and Hydropower Energy Conversion, Offered at University Park & Hazelton campuses.
Wind Energy Engineering Short Course - May be available for companies./organizations by request. Contact Susan Stewart.
Architecture recently held a Design Studio course (ARCH 331) involving the integration of energy into the built environment. For more information contact Prof. Ute Poerschke.